THE CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You are giving this consent to the processing of your personal data to EDUARD – MODEL ACCESSORIES, Ltd. company, for the purposes of sending business communications (marketing offers) and for other marketing purposes aimed at your person. You have the right to withdraw this approval. Based on your withdrawal, the marketing communications will no longer be sent to you. Please, find below more detailed information on the processing of your personal data.
2. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PROCESSOR
2.1. The Processor of your personal data is EDUARD – MODEL ACCESSORIES, spol. s r.o., with a seat at Mírová 170, 435 21 Obrnice, The Czech Republic, Identification Number: 44564325, listed in the Commercial Register at Ústí nad Labem District Court, Section C, Insert 1808 (hereinafter as a “Processor“).
2.2. The contact details of the Processor are as follows: address: Mírová 170, 435 21 Obrnice, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: +420 777 055 500.
2.3. The Processor did not nominate data protection officer.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data constitutes your consent given to the Processor in accordance with Article 6, Section 1, Subsection a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (hereinafter as a “Regulation“).
5. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
5.1. The purpose of the processing of your personal data is sending business communications and conducting other marketing activities from the side of the controller towards you.
5.2. The automated individual decision-making from the side of the controller, in accordance with Article 22 of the Regulation, does not occur.
6. TIME FOR PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
6.1. The time for which your personal data will be stored by the controller is 3 years as of the date when the controller was given your consent. The data is not stored longer than to the date when your consent (for this specific purpose) was withrawn.
7. OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1. Other recipients of your personal data will be persons who provide the processor with marketing services.
7.2. The processor does not intend to transmit your personal data to third countries (a country outside EU) or any international organisation.
8. THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
8.1. As stated in the Regulation, you have the right to ask for access to your personal data, the right for correction of your personal data and the right to limit the controller in terms of further processing of your personal data. You also have the right to object against the processing of your personal data and the right of the portability of your personal data.
8.2. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data that you gave to the controller. This decision of yours is without prejudice to the legality of processing of your personal data prior to your withdrawal of consent. Your consent to the processing of your personal data can be withdrawn in written form by contacting the company at EDUARD – MODEL ACCESSORIES, spol. s r.o., Mírová Street 170, 435 21 Obrnice, The Czech Republic, or by e-mail sent to email@example.com.
8.3. In situations where you suspect the abuse of your personal data or, where applicable laws relating to the Regulation were not adhered to, you have the right to file a complaint at the supervising authority.
8.4. You have no obligation to disclose your personal data. Provision of your personal data is neither required by law or the agreement, nor it is necessary for the purposes of entering into an agreement.
8.5. You are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including the profiling (shall the profiling concern this direct marketing). In case you object the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes.