The Bf 110C/D in 1/72 by Eduard is a brand new kit.
Five attractive markings covers the C and D versions.
Kit consists from 8 plastic frames, which components will satisfy by fine details and perfect fitting of every plastic parts.
The ProfiPACK edition also means that the painting mask and photo-etched accessories are included.
- Bf 110D, W.Nr. 3406, 9./ZG 26, Trapani, Sicily, 1941
- Bf 110D, W.Nr. 3148, 2./ZG 76; Norway, spring 1940
- Bf 110C, 2N+AP, 9./ZG 76, flown by Obl. Urban Schlaffer, Bordfunker Gefr. Frantz Obser
- Bf 110C, 1./NJG3, North Africa, summer, 1941
- Bf 110C, W.Nr.3602, Stab II./ZG76, flown by Maj. Erich Groth
Model length: 170,5mm
Plastic parts: 171
PE parts, express mask
Made in Czech Republic.
Simultaneously with this Bf 110C/D 1/72 scale kit is released a set of wheels in the Eduard Brassin range (Cat. No. 672006).
- Denis writes: Time: 21:40 Date: 18.03.2013 Rating:
- Très belle maquette, un grand choix de décorations et en version Profipack en plus, que demande le peuple ?