Mr. Color Super Metallic Colors II - Super Stainless II
SM201-SM209 NET: 10ml <Mr. COLOR FAMILY>
SOLVENT-BASED ACRYLIC PAINT
Mr. COLOR Super Metallic 2 is our highest quality METALLIC paint series. Fine metallic particles create excellent finish to plastic surfaces. The painted surface shines like a real metal.
★IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO DILUTE LOW VISCOSITY COLORS (SM206-SM208)★
1 : 0~1.0 (Mr. COLOR SUPER METALLIC : Mr. COLOR THINNER)
1: 1~2 (Mr. COLOR SUPER METALLIC : Mr. COLOR THINNER)
Must only be thinned with Mr. COLOR THINNER, Mr. COLOR LEVELING THINNER or Mr.COLOR RAPID THINNER.
Do not thin with THINNER FOR AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR and ACRYSION SOLVENT.
Mr. COLOR THINNER: The most basic thinner for Mr. COLOR
Mr. LEVELING THINNER: Slows down the drying speed. Recommended for gloss paints
Mr. RAPID THINNER: Speeds up the drying speed. Recommended for matt paints and metallic paints.
✓ Mr. COLOR
✓ Mr. COLOR GX
✓ Mr. COLOR 40TH ANNIVERSARY, Mr. CLEAR COLOR, Mr. CRYSTAL COLOR, Mr. METALLIC COLOR
CANNOT BE MIXED WITH:
× AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR
× ACRYSION, ACRYSION BASE COLORS
× CLASSY 'N DRESSY COLORS
★AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR and ACRYSION can be applied over a coat of Mr. COLOR.
★Mr. COLOR cannot be applied over a coat of AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR and ACRYSION.
Apply 1 to 2 coats if painting with a paint brush or 2 to 3 coats if airbrushing.
After applying a coat, let it dry for a few hours. After the first coat is completely dry, apply a second coat.
- For SM201-SM205, SM207 and SM209, seal the painted surface with Mr. Super Clear, Mr. Super Clear UV Cut or TOPCOAT.
- For SM206 and SM208, seal the painted surface ONLY WITH TOPCOAT. Aqueous Clear or Arysion Clear paints can also be applied.
- For SM206, apply Mr. COLOR or Mr. COLOR SPRAY BLACK (gloss) as a base coat before painting in order to give the best metallic touch.
- Fine metallic particles in the paint tend to settle easily, so stir the paint well when thinning and during painting.
- Use T114 Mr. Paint Remover to remove paint from a surface.
- Clean the tools with Mr. COLOR THINNER or Mr. TOOL CLEANER.
- Do a test paint before you apply paint on your model kit.
|type||SM Super Metalic||applications||metallic surface|