Bf 109G ROYAL CLASS 1/48
Royal Class edition of the new tools scale plastic kit of Bf 109G in 1/48 scale.
- plastic and photo-etched parts and for two complete models of Bf 109G in variants G-2, G-4, G-6 and G-14 (premiere release of parts for variants G-2, G-4, G-14)
- Cartograf printed decals for 16 colorful markings
- a piece of the real Bf 109G-14 mounted on wooden block with certificate of authenticity
- Eduard "Gustav" designed Beer glass
- Brassin set of Bf 109G-6 wheels (2 pairs)
- Brassin set of Bf 109G cannon pods
- Brassin set of Bf 109G W.Gr.21 rockets
- Fabric seatbelts
- Bf 109G-2, flown by Maj. Hannes Trautloft, CO of JG 54, Eastern Front, summer, 1942
- Bf 109G-2 trop, Flown by Oblt. Werner Schroer, CO of 8./JG 27, Rhodes, early November, 1942
- Bf 109G-2 trop, Flown by Maj. Heinz Bär, CO of I./JG 77, Comiso airfield, Italy, September, 1942
- Bf 109G-2 trop, W.Nr. 10 501, Stab/JG 77, Bir el Abd airfield, North Africa, early November, 1942
- Bf 109G-4, W.Nr. 19 257, Flown by Fw. Viktor Petermann, 5./JG 52, South Part of the Eastern Front, June, 1943
- Bf 109G-4, W.Nr. 19 347, Flown by Fw. Jan Reznak, 13. (Slowaken)/JG 52, Anapa airfield, Soviet Union, April / May, 1943
- Bf 109G-6, W.Nr. 20 499, Flown by Lt. Erich Hartmann, CO of 9./JG 52, Nove Zaporozhye, October, 1943
- Bf 109G-6, W.Nr. 15 909, Flown by Hptm. Gerhard Barkhorn, CO of II./JG 52, Eastern Front, September, 1943
- Bf 109G-6, Flown by Oblt. Kurt Gabler, 8./JG 300, Jüterbog – Waldlager Air Base, Germany, July, 1944
- Bf 109G-6, W.Nr. 163162, 2a Squadriglia, 2o Gruppo Caccia, Verona-Villafranca airfield, Italy, October, 1944
- Bf 109G-6, W.Nr. 165267, 1/HleLv 34, Taipalsaari airfield, July, 1944
- Bf 109G-6, W.Nr. 95 417, Flown by Lt. Pál Bélavári, 101/3. vadászszázad, Veszprém Air Base, Hungary, August, 1944
- Bf 109G-6, Flown by Lt. Baciu Dumitru, Grupul 1 Vânănatoare, early May, 1945
- Bf 109G-6, W.Nr. 163815, Fliegerkompagnie 7, Flugwaffe, Interlaken Air Base, June, 1945
- Bf 109G-14, W.Nr. 464534, 19./EJG 2, Pilsen airfield, May, 1945
- Bf 109G-14, W.Nr. 781308, Flown by Lt. Hans-Helmut Linck, 10./JG 4, Alteno airfield, Germany, September 11, 1944
Made in Czech Republic.
- Richard E. writes: Time: 15:46 Date: 10.09.2014 Rating:
I'm not one to enter contests. So the little errors in the 1/48 109G kit are of no interest to me.
I purchased most if not all the extras Eduard offers and will start on her as soon as I finish my current FJ-4B Fury.
I applaud Eduards attempts at accuracy and feel confident their next production of the 109F will not have the issues the G model has.
- jonghwan writes: Time: 13:39 Date: 12.07.2014 Rating:
It's awesome package!!
Plenty of contents.
Sharp mold sprues.
A real piece of Gustav!
I love it!