Soviet Supersonic Recce Aircraft MiG-21R 1/48.
This kit is specific to the building of a model of the MiG-21R. In factory documentation, the export version is identified as ‘Izdelye 94RA' and the version built for Soviet armed forces as ‘Izdelye 94R'. It was powered by a Tumanskiy R-11F2-300. Hardpoints could still be loaded with RS-3US, R-3S missiles, UB-16-57 rocket pods, S-24 unguided rockets and bombs up to 500kg in size. NATO assigned MiG-21PFM the codename ‘Fishbed H’.
- plastic parts: Eduard
- No. of decal options: 5
- Decals: Cartograf, Eduard (stencils only)
- PE parts: yes, color
- painting mask: yes
- Resin parts: no
- MiG-21R, Soviet Air Force, 263rd Independent Reconnaissance Air Squadron, Kabul Air Field, Afghanistan, 1981
- MiG-21R, 353rd Reconnaissance Air Squadron, Yugoslavia, 1971
- MiG-21R, Czech Air Force, Air Test Department, Caslav Air Base, Fall, 1994
- MiG-21R, Polish Air Force, 32nd Tactical Reconnaissance Air Regiment, Sochaczew – Bielice Air Base, Early 80s
- MiG-21R, Cuban Air Force, 80ties – 90s
Model length: 330mm
Plastic parts: 254
Made in Czech Republic.
promo video for soviet supersonic recce aircraft mig-21r - the 48th scale kit manufactured by eduard.