MiG-15 in Czechoslovak service DUAL COMBO -T-Shirt (XXL) 1/72
Renewed premiere of the anticipated scale kit of MiG-15 in scale 1/72, which was postponed last year due to technical difficulties.
This year, we're bringing you the same scale kit, however manufactured using latest technologies (like MiG-21 or Spitfire Mk.IX), which allows exceptional rendition of details of this aircraft.
Kit contains T-Shirt size XXL.
Limited edition of the brand new Eduard kit – MiG-15 in the 1/72 scale contains two complete kits of planes in
variants (plastic parts, photo-etched accessories and painting masks).
Release of this kit is definitely focused to the Czechoslovak service of MiG-15.
Extensive decal sheet designed and printed by Eduard contains eleven attractive markings.
Another bonus of this kit are Brassin under wing armament:
- 4 pcs of pylons
- 4 pcs of adaptor racks
- 4 pcs of Czechoslovak developed rockets LR-130
- MiG-15bis, s/n 613234, flown by Capt. Oldrich Paldus, 15th Fighter Regiment, Cottbus AB, German Democratic Republic, August 30 to September 1, 1957
- MiG-15, flown by Lt. Jaroslav Sramek, 2nd Squadron, 5th Fighter Regiment, Plzen-Line AB, Late March, 1953
- MiG-15, 1st Fighter Division, Ruzyne airtport, September, 1955
- MiG-15, s/n 141303, 3rd Fighter Regiment, Brno - Turany Air Base, ca 1958 - 1964
- MiG-15bis, 2nd Squadron, 1st Fighter Regiment, Ceske Budejovice AB, Fifties
- MiG-15bis, 11th Fighter Regiment, ca 1957 - 1958
- MiG-15bis, 9th Fighter Regiment, Bechyne Air Base, 1958 - 1959
- MiG-15bis, HQ flight , 1st Fighter Regiment, Ceske Budejovice AB, 1954 - 1955
- MiG-15bisSB, 30th Fighter-Bomber Regiment, Hradec Kralove / Ceske Budejovice Air Bases, the 1970´s
- MiG-15bisSB, 6. sbolp, Prerov Air Base, Late Sixties, Early Seventies
- MiG-15bis, flown by Capt. Frantisek Garaja, 6th Fighter-Bomber Regiment, Sliac airbase, August, 29, 1964
Model length: 142mm
Plastic parts: 62
PE parts, eduard mask
Made in Czech Republic.