We’re bringing you a short sneak peek into the box of the upcoming Royal Class edition of Bf 109G in 48th scale.
The kit, released in July 2014 (available in less than a week!) contains:
- plastic and photo-etched parts and for two complete models of Bf 109G in variants G-2, G-4, G-6 and G-14 (premiere release of parts for variants G-2, G-4, G-14)
- Cartograf printed decals for 16 colorful markings
- a piece of the real Bf 109G-14 mounted on a wooden block with four page certificate of authenticity and story of the particular plane
- Eduard „Gustav“ designed Beer glass
- Brassin set of Bf 109G-6 wheels (2 pairs)
- Brassin set of Bf 109G cannon pods
- Brassin set of Bf 109G W.Gr.21 rockets
- Fabric seatbelts
Watch our websites closely so you don’t miss this release! As always, we’re looking forward to your feedback in the comments below.