Limited edition of the P-47D Bubbletop in the 1/48 scale is based on Academy plastic parts.
The increasing value of the kit is made by the Eduard additional detailing sets.
The Eduard Brassin accessories cover the cockpit, wheels and propeller with two variants of prop blades.
Other details are included in the photo-etched color set.
The decal sheet, designed by Eduard and printed by Cartograf features five colorful and attractive markings for 8th a 9th USAAF Thunderbolts.
Only 1500 boxes available.
- P-47D-28-RA, flown by Lt. Talmadge Ambrose, 410th FS, 373rd FG, Venlo airfield, the Netherlands, March 1945
- P-47D-25-RE, flown by Capt. Fred J. Christensen, 62th FS, 56th FG, Boxted AB, summer, 1944
- P-47D-26-RA, flown by Maj. Donavon Smith, the CO of 61st FS, 56th FG, Boxted AB, early 1945
- P-47D-28-RA, flown by Capt. Robert Blackburn, 509th FS, 405th FG, Saint-Dizier airfield, France, 1944
- P-47D-28-RA, flown by Lt. Harold Cox, 512rd FS, 406th FG, Y-29 – Asch airfield, Belgium, February – April, 1945
Model length: 221mm
Plastic parts: 69
PE parts, eduard mask
Made in Czech Republic.
- MANCUSO writes: Time: 08:58 Date: 04.09.2013 Rating:
- fantastic.........really fantastic............