GX101～111, GX121 <Mr. COLOR FAMILY> NET: 18ml
SOLVENT-BASED ACRYLIC PAINT
Mr. CLEAR COLOR GX is our highest quality CLEAR COLOR paint series.
The colors are more vivid, with an outstanding clarity and transparency.
It can be used to paint a CANDY COAT (metallic candy gloss effect). Metallic candy gloss effect is usually used on model cars and robot plastic models.
★SUITABLE FOR BOTH HAND PAINTING AND AIRBRUSHING
1 : 0.8~1.0 (Mr. CLEAR COLOR GX : Mr. COLOR LEVELING THINNER)
1: 1~2 (Mr. CLEAR COLOR GX : Mr. COLOR LEVELING THINNER)
Mr. COLOR THINNER can also be used to thin Mr. CLEAR COLOR GX, however the painted surface will have less glossiness.
Do not thin with THINNER FOR AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR and ACRYSION SOLVENT.
✓ Mr. COLOR GX, MR. METALLIC COLOR GX
✓ Mr. COLOR 40TH ANNIVERSARY, Mr. CRYSTAL COLOR, Mr. SUPER METALLIC
Recommended to adjust the color tone with PRIMARY COLOR PIGMENTS CR1-CR3.
CANNOT BE MIXED WITH:
× AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR
× ACRYSION, ACRYSION BASE COLORS
× CLASSY 'N DRESSY COLORS
× Mr. METAL COLOR
★AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR and ACRYSION can be applied over a coat of Mr. COLOR.
★Mr. COLOR cannot be applied over a coat of AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR and ACRYSION.
- Apply the first few coat thinly. Let it dry for 30~60 minutes.
- When the first coat is completely dry, apply a thicker layer of second coat. Leave the second coat dry for 1 to 2 hours.
- Repeat the same process for the next coats.
- Use T114 Mr. Paint Remover to remove paint from a surface.
- Clean the tools with Mr. COLOR THINNER or Mr. TOOL CLEANER.
- Mr. HOBBY TOPCOAT and SUPER CLEAR can be applied over a coat of Mr. CLEAR COLOR GX if needed.
- Do a test paint before you apply paint on your model kit.
- Put the lid back on after use.
- Store in a cool and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Made in Japan.
Metallic candy finish can be achieved by applying a coat over a silver painted base. SM201 SUPER FINE SILVER 2 is recommended for the base metallic coat. If you need the candy finish to be more metallic, paint a coat of Mr. COLOR C90 SHINE SILVER as base color.
- For a smoother and glossier finish, after letting a coat of Mr. CLEAR COLOR GX completely dry for a few days (ideally 1 week or 2 weeks in cold weather condition), polish the surface with Mr. R189 or R190 Mr. COMPOUND.