Plastic kit P-39L/N in 1/48 scale in ProfiPACK edition.
US WWII fighter plane.
- plastic parts: Eduard
- No. of decal options: 5 (USAAF and Soviet)
- Decals: Cartograf
- PE parts: yes, color
- painting mask: yes
- Resin parts: no
- P-39N, s/n 4218354, Flown by 345th FS, North Africa / Alghero Airfield, Sardinia, late 1943
- P-39L, s/n 42-4514, 91st FS / 81st FG, Sidi Ahmed Air Base, Tunisia, September, 1943
- P-39N, Flown by Lt. DeVore, 110th TRS/71st TRG, Gusap airfield, New Guinea, spring, 1944
- P-39N, Flown by Grigori A. Rechkalov, 16th GIAP, spring 1945
- P-39N, Flown by Nikolai G. Sobolev, 21st GIAP, April 1943
Model length: 191,5 mm
Wingspan: 215,8 mm
Plastic parts: 113
Made in Czech Republic.