Bf 109G-6 +T-Shirt XXL 1/48
Scale plastic kit Bf 109G-6 in 1/48 scale with T-Shirt XXL.
German WWII fighter plane.
May 2014 NEW TOOL
- plastic parts: Eduard
- No. of decal options: 5
- Decals: Cartograf (main sheet), Eduard (stencils)
- PE parts: yes, color
- painting mask: yes
- Resin parts: no
- W.Nr. 27169, Flown by Fw. Heinrich Bartels, 11./JG 27, Kalamaki Airfield, November, 1943
- W.Nr. 440141, Flown by Oblt. Wilhelm Schilling, CO of 9./JG 54, Ludwigslust Air Base, February , 1944
- W.Nr. 18807, Flown by Ofw. Alfred Surau, 9./JG 3, Bad Wörishofen, September, 1943
- Flown by Oblt. Alfred Grislawski, CO of 1./JGr.50, Wiesbaden – Erbenheim Air Base, September, 1943
- Flown by Maj. Ludwig Franzisket, CO of I./JG 27, Early 1944
Model length: 189 mm
Wingspan: 209 mm
Plastic parts: 207
Made in Czech Republic.