This kit will be available for purchase from 6th June 2014 (from 6:30 a.m.)!
British fighter plane Spitfire Mk.IX 1/48 in a Limited Edition related to D-Day fighter support to invasive troops in June 1944.
The kit allows to build either Mk.IXc late or Mk.IXe variant.
- plastic parts: Eduard
- No. of decal options: 5
- Decals: Cartograf (main sheet), Eduard (stencils)
- PE parts: yes, color
- painting mask: yes
- Resin parts: 500lb bomb set
- Spitfire Mk.IXc, ML214, No. 126 Squadron RAF, Harrowbeer Air Base, June 6, 1944
Spitfire Mk.IXc, MK924, Flown by F/Sgt Michal Murayda, No. 302 Squadron, Chailey, June, 1944
Spitfire Mk.IXc, MK892, Flown by F/Lt. C. H. Lazenby, No. 222 Squadron RAF, Normandy, June 10, 1944
Spitfire LF Mk.IXe, PL124, No. 312 Squadron RAF, June, 1944
- Spitfire Mk.IXc, MH819, No. 310 Squadron, Appledram Air Base, Mid June, 1944
- John writes: Time: 06:25 Date: 09.09.2014 Rating:
- This is really a fantastic kit. The Brassin bomb set is great and finely cast. It is great value for your money as it has. Both variants (C and E)are in it as well as the chopped wing variants.