- Access and scribing templates
- Ammunition belts
- Avionic bay
- Barbed Wire
- Bomb bay
- Cable reel
- Carrier deck
- Dual combo
- Fauna & flora
- Gun bay
- I.F.F. C.I.F.
- Mobile phones
- Remove Before Flight
- Rivets strips
- Sandbag hull protection
- Stowage box
- Surface access
- Tool box
- Upgrade set
- Wheel well
Info Eduard for May 2013 is available for download.
June 2013 Releases
The Bf 110E in 1/72 by Eduard is a brand new and awaited kit.
The type series is opened by the E version which is covered in the box by five attractive decals:
- G9+JM, 4./NJG 1, St. Trond, France, February 1942
- S9+NN, 5./ZG “Wespen”, Lt. Herbert Kutscha, Russia, 1942
- LN+LR, 1.(Z)/JG 77, Lt. Felix-Maria Brandis, Malmi, Finland, 1942
- W. Nr. 4035, Sonderkommando Junck, Iraq, Mosul Air Base, May 1941
Kit consists from 8 plastic frames, which components will satisfy by fine details and perfect fitting of every plastic parts.
The ProfiPACK edition also means that the painting mask and photo-etched accessories are included.
MODEL LENGTH: 170,5 mm
WINGSPAN: 228 mm
PLASTIC PARTS: 171
PE PARTS, EXPRESS MASK
MADE IN CZECH REPUBLIC
Simultaneously with this Bf 110E 1/72 scale kit is released a fine portfolio of aftermarket accessories in:
- Eduard Brassin line 672002 – nose guns
- Eduard Brassin line 672003 – wheels
- Eduard Decals (D72001 – extra decals for four more markings)
- Eduard Photo-etch (even more detailing set – 72542 and a color workshop ladder 73454.
Look at Related Products below:
Review Eduard 1/72 Bf-110E