- Access and scribing templates
- Ammunition belts
- Avionic bay
- Barbed Wire
- Bomb bay
- Cable reel
- Carrier deck
- Dual combo
- Fauna & flora
- Gun bay
- I.F.F. C.I.F.
- Mobile phones
- Remove Before Flight
- Rivets strips
- Sandbag hull protection
- Stowage box
- Surface access
- Tool box
- Upgrade set
- Wheel well
Info Eduard for May 2013 is available for download.
June 2013 Releases
Limited edition of the F-16A in the 1/48 scale is based on Kinetic plastic parts.
The increasing value of that kit is made by the Eduard additional detailing sets.
The Eduard Brassin accessories covers the pilot’s seat, engine exhaust and wheels. Other details are included in the photo-etched color set.
The decal sheet, designed by Eduard and printed by Cartograf features four colorful and attractive markings for F-16As serving with various NATO (OTAM) air forces:
- F-16A ADF Block 15, Italian Air Force, 5th Stormo, Cervia AB, April, June 2010
- F-16AM, Royal Norwegian Air Force, 338th Squadron, 2009
- F-16A Block 20, No. 323 Squadron Royal Dutch Air Force, Leeuwarden AB, July, 2001
- F-16AM Block 10, ESK370 Squadron, Royal Danish Air Force, 2010 - 2012
Only 1500 boxes available.
Read the history article about this kit in Info Eduard August 2012.